Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Creative Corner » Writer's Nook

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am 

Goten and Trunks were sitting on Chi-Chi's bed, looking rather ashamed of themselves. Chi-Chi was talking to them sternly, dressed up in her bathrobe.

"I cannot believe what you two have been doing! Having sex with those girls?! Do you realize how old you two are?!"

"But Mom!" Goten cried. "We couldn't help it..."

"No buts!"

Trunks giggled. "Heh, butts"

"What can I do to punish you?" Chi-Chi wondered. "Maybe you too should do what you did to those poor girls. Take off your clothes."

Goten and Trunks looked a bit unsure of themselves but started to do so. They both kicked off their boots. Goten pulled his gi and shirt over his head while Trunks pulled his gi down from his shoulders.

For kids their ages, their bodies were well defined. From months of training, their muscles had been built up to almost the level of their dads'. Big, round pecs with tiny pink nipples and tough 6 pack abs.

Finally Goten and Trunks removed their pants. Neither were wearing underwear so when their pants came down, their dicks immediately flopped out. Goten's dick was uncut, his pink tip was mostly covered by a layer of foreskin. Trunks' dick was nice and circumcised with a nice dark red tip. Both dicks were fully erect, just begging for release.

With nothing else to think about, the two naked boys began kissing. Their tongues dueled each other in their mouths, saliva hanging from them. Chi-Chi watched the two make out and her face blushed red, she herself feeling a bit hot from what she was witnessing.

As Goten laid on his back on the bed, Trunks took it upon himself to give his close friend a blowjob. He stuck the young Saiyan's entire dick in his mouth and began vigorously sucking. At the same time he was fondling his balls. Goten was moaning in pleasure. "Trunks...I want yours too."

So Trunks decided to return the favor by sitting on Goten's face in a 69 position. With Trunks on top, Goten could now suck Trunks' dick while Trunks sucked his.

Goten was enjoying it but was having a bit of trouble breathing as Trunks' ass was in his face. His ass...Chi-Chi had never seen a young boy with such an ass before. She of course had seen Goten's ass after spanking him a few times but Trunks ass...It was huge...such big round powerful tan cheeks...and his butthole...clearly had seen some action as it was gaping slightly as if something had been inside it many times.

Speaking of which, after a good 5 minutes of sucking, Goten decided to switch targets and buried his tongue into Trunks' asshole. Trunks moaned with pleasure and glee. Goten now stuck two fingers in his ass as he sucked his dick again and this was enough for Trunks to cum into Goten's mouth. Goten also came into Trunks' mouth no more than 2 seconds later.

"That was fun!" Goten chipped in. He sat on his hands and knees and spread his buttcheeks for Trunks whose dick was still hard. "Still hard Trunks? Empty it into here." Chi-Chi looked at Goten's ass. It was nowhere near as big as Trunks obviously but it still looked cute and well-defined. His butthole was a dark shape of red with a small bit in the middle that looked like a rosebud. Trunks stuck a wet finger into Goten's ass then aimed his dick at that hole and immediately shoved it in.

Chi-Chi was still watching them and by now she had gotten so hot, she was pleasuring herself. She rubbed her breast and her pussy under her robe. Trunks was furiously fucking Goten's ass in a doggystyle position, his own ass jiggling with delight. "Goten, I'm about to cum again!"

"Do it!" Goten moaned.

But before Trunks could do, Chi-Chi immediately screamed. There was a huge BOOM and her robe disintegrated into pieces, leaving her naked. She immediately pounced on Trunks, spearing him right out of Goten's ass. Chi-Chi was now laying on top of Trunks, her massive boobs in his face.

"Ah, Goten? I think your mom wants to join"

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:20 am 

Chi-Chi was now sitting on the bed. Her breasts were big and heaving with round pink nipples erect was pleasure. Her legs were spread open, showing her wet pussy just dripping with pussy juice.

"Wow Goten." said Trunks. "You never told me your mom was so hot."

"Why would I tell YOU that?"

"Hey, you fucked my mom, remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'll let you have fun with me," Chi-Chi said, "But you'll have to do something for me first. Get on your hands and knees and show me those asses of yours."

Goten and Trunks did so. Their butt cheeks rubbed against each other as they presented themselves. Goten was a bit nervous. Was his mom going to spank him again?

Then to Goten's shock, he felt something wet and slimy enter his asshole. It was a different sensation from Trunks' dick. Sure enough, behind him, Chi-Chi was licking his ass. Her tongue went up and down his red area and even penetrated his hole. As she did this, she was jerking off his penis, his foreskin peeling in and out over his penis tip. Other than a slight musk to it, Goten's ass tasted clean and juicy.

Chi-Chi finally removed her tongue from her son's entrance and moved towards Trunks. She was now up and close and personal to this young Saiyan's mighty posterior. She spread open his massive ass cheeks showing his hole. It was still wet from Goten's earlier tongueing but it looked wide enough to stick her own tongue in. Chi-Chi started off slow. The tip of her tongue touched the hole, then finally she slid her entire tongue in. Trunks moaned as Chi-Chi's tongue wiggled all around his anal walls. Unlike Goten, Trunks' ass tasted kind of bitter. It didn't taste of anything really foul but it wasn't the same as Goten's. In fact, it almost tasted better.

After her analingus adventure, Chi-Chi turned the boys around and took her attention to their dicks. She began sucking off her son while simultaneously jerking off Trunks'. She then reversed the process sucking off Trunks while jerking off Goten. Trunks, who had been denied an orgasm earlier, couldn't hold himself in and ejaculated into Chi-Chi's mouth while Goten came all over his mom's tits.

"Oh, that's just rude. Go ahead, you two. Lick it up."

Goten and Trunks each took a breast and began sucking on Chi-Chi's nipples. Semen was dripping onto their faces. Goten didn't have much problem with it but Trunks seemed a bit annoyed.

After feasting on Chi-Chi's breasts, Goten and Trunks turned their attention to Chi-Chi's backside. They marveled at her giant ass, big and round with her asshole looking slightly used. Without hesitation, Trunks began licking Chi-Chi's asshole while Goten laid under Chi-Chi, licking her pussy. Chi-Chi moaned with pleasure at this delight. Goten and Trunks stood up and started jerking off their dicks. They exchanged a look of deviousness and before Chi-Chi knew anything, both boys had shoved their dicks inside her holes: Goten in her pussy, Trunks in her ass. They furiously fucked the older woman as hard as they could. Goten was laying under his mother and shared an open mouthed kiss with her. They both could taste Trunks' cum in their mouths.

Behind them, Trunks still had his dick in Chi-Chi's ass but now he was aiming Goten's dick towards it as well.

"Wait, Trunks! That's the wrong hole....OHHHHH!" Chi-Chi now had both boys' dicks in her ass. She couldn't help but thrust her ass into them, making them both go deeper into her rectum. Finally Goten and Trunks screamed as they both exploded into Chi-Chi's ass.

"That was amazing, Mom."

"Oh you're not done with your punishment yet," Chi-Chi said with a devious look.

The rest of the night was endless amounts of sex between the three of them.

Goten and Trunks fucked Chi-Chi in a pig roast position.

Goten fucked Trunks' ass while Trunks licked Chi-Chi's pussy.

Trunks would tit fuck Chi-Chi while Goten fucked her pussy.

Chi-Chi massaged their strong abs as she shoved both their dicks in her mouth.

Goten held Trunks in a standing 69 position as Chi-Chi licked Trunks' toes.

And finally, Chi-Chi and Trunks got into a 69 position with Trunks on top. She sucked his dick as her nose breathed in the musty smell of his ass. Goten then shoved his dick into Trunks' ass and came...really came, almost a gallons worth.

Trunks couldn't hold all of it in. Semen poured straight out of his ass, all into Chi-Chi's mouth and face underneath him. The combination of Goten's semen crossed with the biterness of Trunks' ass was a taste that filled Chi-Chi with pleasure.

After all that fucking, the three cuddled together and fell asleep.

The End

Board index » Creative Corner » Writer's Nook