Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Home Base » Near Hentai Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
This is a commission purchased through Patreon last month. It got done late because I didn't receive instructions on what the patron wanted until the last of the month, and was just barely able to get the sketch work done before leaving town for a little over a week. I got it done while I was traveling, though, and here it is.

The patron wanted Vaati from the Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap sitting on his throne with "trap-bait super-size man meat" and a look "holding smug levels beyond mortal man". Hopefully that came across here in the final version.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Here's a commission that came out of the Epic Tier over on Patreon this month, from the same Patron who purchased the previous Palutena and Pit pics. This time he wanted to see Palutena blowing the little cherub, resulting in this right here. Not too much to say about this one, other than I thought it turned out cute.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:13 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
This is a commission I did for my Epic Tier on Patreon last month. I had a lot of fun with this one, as I've never drawn both Freeman brothers like this before (taking a pounding, that is) at the same time. I hope you guys like it as well as I did, and hopefully I can do more with these two like this in the future.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Those of you who don't follow me on Patreon won't know this, but for the past few months there's been a recurring nomination for the one-shot comments featuring Clementine and Carl from The Walking Dead. It's come close to winning a few times (one time it might would have if the numbers hadn't been fudged by fake votes), but seeing it each month got me thinking about Clementine. Eventually I decided to just do a quick and simple picture of her (but not with Carl). I've never watched the show, read the comic or played any of the games, so I'm not too familiar with the franchise or any of its characters. Clementine is cute, though, so just this much was fun to do. Since I know a lot of people have a fondness for this character due to her role in the games, I decided to play it safe and do something on the tamer side than what my instincts were calling for. Knowing that about her, though, has me thinking she might be BFFs with Ellie in the Xoverse, where neither of them have been subjected to zombies and are normal school girls. I kinda like the idea of them having some late night sleepovers watching old zombie movies, then maybe fucking afterwards. Could be some future content in that idea, who knows?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:12 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Here is another commission, this one featuring Yakko and Wakko Warner in a familiar setting. This was purchased by the same client who bought the last Animaniacs pic I did. He's expressed interest in possibly buying another pic with the Warner brothers, this time adding in the Warner sister, Dot. When that possible pic will show up is anyone's guess, but in the mean time let's talk about this pic.

Originally this one started out as the client asking me to "extend" an existing piece of fanart done by another artist. I wasn't really comfortable with that, but I did agree to do a re-imagining of the concept, which is what you see here now. The map in the background was the client's idea, though it turned out a little blurry due to there being no high-resolution versions of "Yakko's World" that I could find (and I did want it to be the actual map from the song, not just any old map).

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 am 
Site Admin

ImageImage

Quote:
Here's the third Shaman King commission purchased by one of the Epic Tier holders over on Patreon. Due to a communication error we ended up with two slightly different versions of this pic. I decided to keep both since the tone of the image changes based on this one detail, and I figured people might like to see both.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
So I've been hinting around different places how I would like to try and expand the citizenship of Applebridge. I enjoy making new characters and sharing them with you all, and I think the best way to do that is to just draw the ideas I have and see what people respond to. If people seem to like certain characters, then I will try and draw them more.

This is Mickie Cummins and Terry Birch, two such characters. Mickie owns a night club in downtown Applebridge, but when she's free she likes to spend time with little Terry. Terry is a classmate of Mace and Jackie at Applebridge Junior High. Mickie is a family friend, having gone to college with his mother, and from a young age they've had a close personal relationship. I've wanted to do some futa x shota content for a while, which is the main idea behind this pairing. I've already done one other piece of work with these two, which should go public later this month.

If you like these two and want to see more of them, let me know. Hopefully I will find the time to introduce all kinds of Applebridge characters in the future.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
This commission was a bit different, but basically the client wanted exactly what the titles says. A shota version of Red (which is pretty much just his default design) paired with a MILF version of Leaf (which I could find no canon instance of, so I just gave her a more adult body and some lipstick). I'm not sure exactly where the client got the idea for this pairing, since the characters should be the same age, but I think they look cute together like this. We have the power to transcend time and space here at Near Hentai, and I see no harm in abusing that power every now and then to create unique shota/MILF pairings.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:11 am 

Somehow they deleted your account on fakebook / blogspot.de
maybe because it's a german site. :?

Very sad!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Here’s another Halloween entry for October! I see this one as being a parallel to my “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” pic from last December, in that it’s a holiday special character many people may not remember or have thought of being a potential hentai star. I was just introduced to the Scary Godmother via Nostalgia Critic’s review of the TV special and, while the movie is not great and kinda ugly, the original books portray her as incredibly cute. I really like this design and would like to draw her again some day, though I can’t say for sure if I ever will. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, since it’ll probably be next Halloween if I do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Home Base » Near Hentai Discussion